PDF is a popular file format for sharing documents online and can be viewed on most devices.
You might receive PDF documents which contain fields you need to fill-in and sign prior to returning the updated PDF electronically.
The free Acrobat Reader app available from Adobe or the mobile app stores for mobile devices makes this easy.
- open PDF in Acrobat reader
- click on Fill & Sign tool in right pane of Acrobat reader or under edit option on mobile
- for each form field click field and enter text
- to Sign PDF click Sign in toolbar #1, Add Signature #2. If not available click on Fill & Sign
- select an option Type, Draw or Image. (To use a scanned signature select image and upload image)
- once complete click on apply #5 then select the added signature #6
- select the signature to move and resize to fit the available space #7
- save the PDF document